Sunday, May 23, 2010

night before presentation of folio

i'm am soooo freaking out right now!!!

tomorrow i'm presenting my final folio and well.......i'm stressing out about how i'm going to present it
i mean i do know that i'm going to use a slideshow on my laptop or on the uni computers but i don't know what i'm going to say, how i'm going to discuss my photos or anything like that

i'm also still selecting my last final images
as of right now i still have to remove about 10 to 15 photos to reach the aprox limit we've been given.

i'm so stressed out right now and the only way i can think of relieving myself from some of the stress is to type a very rough and possibly dodgey blog post about how stressed out i am which you are reading right now!
(boy that was a long sentence!!! :P)

anyways
back to finalizing my folio
i most likely will post a blog tomorrow just before i present and after but if i don't it's been an awesome 12 weeks and i would like to thank you for following my journey through my course via either this blog or my flickr

wish me luck for tomorrow!!!!!

happy snapping fellow photographers!!!!!

^_^
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment