Sunday, April 18, 2010

oral presentation TODAY!

i am freaking out a little about my presentation today
mainly because i've only changed my topic in the last 2 weeks from Atget to Theatre/Stage Photography.

i changed because i didn't feel like i could talk for 10 - 15 minutes on Atget confidently or well. i felt with my experience with stage and theatre (or what little experience i have) that i might be able to talk better on theatre/stage photography.
i've also found researching a little hard since there isn't much in books or on the internet about the history of this area of photography, it's mainly parts about how photography developed then how this art form was used in documenting productions.
it has been quite a challenge also with the time restraints - but i suppose that's my own fault really for changing topics so late!

this also why i haven't been posting a lot on here the last few weeks except for things from class. i've been to stressed out about my presentation and well mainly he research behind it.

I'm hoping I do a great job today,
well...........
I'm hoping i don't stuff up is probably the closest correct statement to make right now.
oh well...... hopefully things will turn out alright
here's to a good presentation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment