Sunday, March 21, 2010

research and notes for the class dfap

wk 4
  • still researching different texts for artist for oral presentation
  • still researching texts from library, found a few books that i have a few quotes on photography itself but really nothing on artists of interest to me!
  • i've taken a lot of images for my final folio but still choosing from them
  • also, i've also got 1 week left to take photos at theatre - show finishes on saturday, set being struck on sunday!
  • still quite random - my photos, there's no real theme or setup when taking the photos. i see an aspect of backstage and then take a photo (without flash mainly) if i have my camera.
  • also have used up to 84% of my space on flickr!
  • may have to use this blog to display my images for a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment